Saturday, November 10, 2012

OMGess!  It is snowing here in NM!  Well, the Goddess just had to give us a tiny taste of winter before we left for the warm tropical breezes of Belize.  Yeah, I sure won't miss this craziness of weather while we are gone. 

I used to love snow, especially when we lived in Colorado and the kids and I skiied alot ... however, with no one to ski with after they all left, it became not so much fun...then it just became cold ... and the older I get, it seems the more I hate being cold so...the tropics calls me ... even Gary is saying ... he's all done with all he can do here, so lets get going!!!  (LOL)

Well, tomorrow Chai (the dog) goes to our friend Jinx and Dicks for the 3 months that GZ will be gone ... I keep telling GZ he needs to adopt a dog in Belize so he can go on his long walks with a companion, but he's not so sure about that.

Beltane will miss me and I her, but with Winna here, I won't need to put her through the trama of going this time ... later, we'll see

Signing off to work on last minute sewing project to finish before the trip
Janie

No comments:

Post a Comment