Tuesday, November 6, 2012

This blog is going to be to all our friends and family as a way of chronicling our time in Belize this year.  The butterflies are growing in our stomachs and we are reving up for the trip.  We leave on Monday for Albuquerque and we fly out Tuesday morning for Houston and then on to Belize City where Jason and Myrtle will meet us to take us home to the village.  Gary teases that I've been packed (almost) for a month ... only waiting to see if he leaves me room in the last suitcase.  Almost all the Christmas (early) gifty things are done...now have to finish several sewing projects for gifts for Belize family and then done.
Winna is here and settling in with her cat Dante and he and Beltane (my cat) are trying to get the "pecking" order of the household right.  There is a great deal of growling, hissing and posturing as to who, what and where each is allowed.
At any rate, I wanted to get this started so that y'all will be looking toward reading my blog from time to time over the next few months that GZ and I are gone.  GZ will return to the States in mid February ... I will return in mid May, just in time for Litha with the coven but too late for Beltane (May Day and Vivi's birthday) :-(
Well, I will sign off for today and be in touch soon with love and bright light! 

No comments:

Post a Comment