Sunday, December 30, 2012

So, hey to y'all ... sorry haven't been on for the last few days ... dealing with the galloping crud, even into today, but that first day laid me flat the whole day and yesterday had only enough energy to do a bit of laundry and then back on the bed.

Things are moving along okay here ... yesterday was one of our greatgrand daughter's birthday ... Zane and Jay took her and Gabe on the motorcycles to the local pastor's house who sells ice cream, for a treat (including the motorcycle ride) ... I stayed back and away from all who I might give this crud to.

nice weather, though showers overnight again ...
the pictures below are some of the house arriving, being unloaded and then when it was completed being varnished.  Lastly a pic of our Belize Christmas/Yule tree.  Hope these come through and are visable ... enjoy and I will write more later




will attempt to add some pictures here ... Note the yellow bike ... My Yule gift from my wonderful hubby! ... I love it. will have more interior pic in the next day or two

No comments:

Post a Comment