Monday, December 31, 2012

Well, working on day 4 of this crud...Gabral and Miss Estaline also have this as well, so it is not just me ... am hungry today, but still don't want to eat, cause nothing sounds appetizing.  tried Myrtle's fried rice last night and couldn't eat much of that ... have a metallic taste in my mouth ... just had some fresh OJ, cause that sounded good, but now my stomach is clenching!  dumb Goldie dumb! 

all I feel like doing is sleeping, reading and a bit of moving around, losing weight, (not a bad thing, but not good this way!) and feeling generally lethargic.  Don't mean to alarm any of you (my kids especially) Dad is keeping a good eye on me, just trying to keep y'all updated.

Zane and Jay are currently working on the shutters and doors for Jay's house but have taken a break to make me a stool that I can use to sit up at the bar in the house to sew.  I need to get more active ... just can't get too far for the toilet.  Gotta get healthy enough to have my saurkraut good luck for the New Year ... btw ... Happy New Year all!  ... hope this will be a special one for us all

No comments:

Post a Comment