Thursday, February 7, 2013

Hey y'all! ... another bright sunny and warm day here in Belize ...

Yesterday Zane and Jay took off for Dangriga in the morning for a quick trip ... by three o'clock they weren't home, we had company that they had met in Mexico (from MN) and Myrtle and I were getting worried...so, I took off on a motorcycle to find them ... I finally ran into them at the start of the coastal road ... they had to go up to Belmopan to go to the credit union, b/c the one in Dangriga was not open due to computer failure.  I was relieved to find them!

Then, we spent the evening entertaining the MN folks and their two kids ... Myrtle made a big spread of fish and stuff ... they camped out on the roof of Jay's house ... they were drinking a great deal and very loud and noisy late into the night and early morning.  The guy, John, even fell off the roof (drunk I assume but wasn't hurt)  I wasn't impressed, but Jay, being his loving self is like ... 'no worries" ...

Guys are working on getting pimento today for the shower walls and such ...

comments have come to me about the picture of Zane that J took on their trip ... I think it is one of the best of him ever!

Well, more work today on Lisa's quilt.
All for now ... peace~out!

No comments:

Post a Comment