Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Next!....oh well, sharing a bed, even if you don't kiss, etc, has some hazards ... unfortunately, now Zane is down for the count from both ends! ... poor guy ... so, we are postponing our new years pork roast and sauerkraut till he is better. 

Had a New Years adventure ... Jason and I had to go into Stann Creek with the motorcycles to get Coke for Zane .. none in the entire village to be had, but one that Sticky brought him when we were leaving ... 22 miles of rough road out to the main (and then back) was hard on the old and sore body/stomach, but needed ... I KNOW how I would have been without the coke Zane got for me when that was all I could tolerate ...

anyway ... Happy New Year everyone!  ... still loving the warmth, not achyness due to cold,...I LOVE it ... 'skitoes are a bit viscous today in the 'HOI (House of Internet) ... can't wait till we get the antenna moved and I can work in the screened in house.

Gonna quit for now and go in the house and read

No comments:

Post a Comment