Sunday, April 21, 2013

Hey all!  well, my stay here is, sadly, winding down ... in 18 days I will be out of this tropical paradise and back in the States ... missing Zane, so it will be good in that way, but will truly miss my friends and family here in Belize.  Still so many things we want to do and now running out of time.
I am including some cool pictures and a video of Zane's and my Godson trying to crawl (baby Nigel) ... I will label them all ...   well, bummer the video won't up load, I will try later
Peace.  Out.

Andrea flying her Power Pop Girls kite
 kiteing
 Dee Dee checking it out


angel fish as part of Ken and Nigel's catch
 Jew Fish
Check out those teeth!
 Tinsey's first day with a new Family


 In a Cacoon
Very smart little girl

 new azuel Intensio veranda

 Pretty village cousins

 Sweetness!
 Confab

 skimming for 'swims'
 'swims' are shrimp and the locals use them for bait and/or to eat
 keep them in a bottle so they don't jump out







 'Pouchy'
 Yelling @ Queenie who is invading her space




No comments:

Post a Comment