Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Hey y'all!  ... so, first a shout out to first time Grandma, Winna ... congrats!  Love those pix of little Gen. 
Well, re-name crash test Gramma 'stead of Gramma Janie ... I put 'er down AGAIN yesterday on the way back from Stann Creek ... my backpack was too heavy and I over compensated for it going one way and I leaned the other, while going through 4-5" sand and just put 'er down.  Not hurt, except my confidence ... also, I was on a curve an a big orange tractor trailer was barreling down on me ... saw me in time and stopped, even helped me, but ... whew! kinda scary.  just, only, a bit achy this AM

anyway, lesson learned about weight of backpack from now on.

Tried to listen to Jesse and his new show this AM @ 5:00 ... wasn't on ... found out later if I'd hung with the pretentious accented full of herself woman for a 1/2 hour, Jes started @ 5:30 (our time) ... so, caught the pod cast later in the AM but wanted to hear on real time ... oh, well, next week.

Nigel (Myrtle's oldest son) asked Zane and me to be god parents for his 'little Nigel' ... we, of course said yes ...  it seems here in Belize there is less emphasis on Christianity and more on the spiritual and moral character of the God Parents ... which is cool, because I feel we are both that!

Well, gonna run for now and sew some pants for Myrtle and other things

Peace.  Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment