Wednesday, May 8, 2013

oops, never mind ... change of plans ... today is my last day in the village ... transport issues with Jay's truck, so we have to get another vehicle (borrow from Shannon, Nigel's brother by a different Mother) ... so, tomorrow AM @ 4:00 we will leave for Belize City.

Yesterday, Nigel, Myrtle, Jason and I went by boat out to the sea ... very cool, video taped it, but havn't had much luck downloading videos here, so won't try ... we saw a nose of a Manatee on our way back, but it never surfaced.  :-(  ... we beach combed and fished out there ... I videoed some ocean sounds to listen and watch whenever I miss the sea.  I caught a 20 inch Boney fish, which is in the top 5 of sport fishing catches!  It hit hard and was a challenge to land, but I did.  Myrtle caught a smaller version of that and Jason and Nigel got a bunch of Jack which are my favorite kind of fish from down here ... Myrtle cooked me one last night ... YUM!

Yesterday AM, Jay and I had coffee and listened to Jesse's live radio show ... mumbo king 'amenia'  very moving one's ass time!  So proud of Jes and hearing him streaming on live radio, knowing it was one of his goals in life, is very cool.

Not sure what is on the adgenda for today, but will take that as it comes

for now ... Peace.  Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment