Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Well, today is my last full day here in the village.  Tomorrow we are heading to Belize to stay overnight @ Shef and Sheryl's and then on to the airport on Thursday AM  ... winging home to Zane, NM and the coven.  It's been a wonderful 6 months here in Belize ... spending quantity and quality time with J&M and the grand kids.  Can't say though at this point that I am sorry to leave ... I will miss home #2 and will come back many times (especially during the cold season in NM) ... however, I am ready to be back in the arms of my honey ...

I am supposed to go out to the sea by boat with Nigel, we will see if that happens ... Myrtle is busy preparing the cashews to take home to Zane as a surprise and some sour sap ideal as well ...

This AM we got to listen to Jesse's radio show again ... lots of mumbo by Prez Prado, which was excellent listening and did make me "move my ass". Can't spell the Spanish -( mwavealas)  well, as I said before, I will continue to blog from NM and again when I return to Belize ... till next time

Peace.  Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment