Sunday, January 20, 2013

Hey all!!!  well, it's 62 degrees today and still overcast .. feels chilly and all are in coats, hats and sox in the village ... me, long sleeved shirt and long jeans (instead of Capri's) ... I just miss the sun ... feels like back east winter weather (cloud wise)

We plan to talk to Nancy and Renee today on Skype ... wish more of y'all would get connected that way ... I miss seeing familiar faces ... if any of y'all are already on skype, please let me know and we can talk.  By the way ... if any of Jay's friends or family are Skype worthy ... contact us through this blog and I will get the whole Fam-Damily in front of the computer ... that's you Shar, Uncle Bert, Carrie and all others who might be reading this blog!


Zane and Jay finally have the house 'lock up' capable!  We are all so excited about that ... It's a quite Sunday here so far ... village still asleep, I think ... me, just chasing sugar ants, getting ready to sew again and checking out the birds in the mangroves outside my window.

Peace - out

No comments:

Post a Comment