Wednesday, January 16, 2013

So, I wrote a bit yesterday but lost it all!  Even forgot what I wrote, so, no biggie I guess

Very exciting news!!!... we connected with Heather, Mark and the girls last night on Skype!!!  just took a chance since I saw she was on line and lo and behold ... she answered ... it was so great to see all their faces (even pixelated) and hear Makena play her keyboard, talk to Vivi and watch her bounce around in their new bedroom.  Got to see Heather's babybump!  She actually thought the call was, perhaps Renee calling on Facetime, cause I told her Renee might call ... and it was us.  Lisa, Sam, Beth, Cynthia, Renee, & Wendy... if any of you want to talk, please let me know via email and I will try to be online to catch you ... it was very exciting to see loved ones faces.  Mark and Heather look wonderful and the girls of course are ever growing, changing and so it was great to see them too...what an awesome early birthday gift to myself.

Am preparing to order some fabric for the new 'bump's' quilt ... just need Heather approval ... she is going with story book theme for this one for the crib.  I have all the blocks done for Jacobs quilt (I think I might have said this before) and am waiting for the fabric I ordered to put it together.  Got all the BOM's cut out yesterday for the Oct-Jan Blocks, now today I will work on Lisa's and the BOM's.  Am still working on the fevergrass/lemongrass basket ... will try and picture here as well as the pix of Andrea and her 'paper house'.  Today is Andrea's 7th birthday ... we will do something with her tonight after school.

Well, can't seem to get the pictures on today ... maybe another day

No comments:

Post a Comment