Saturday, January 19, 2013

Hi All ... Wow, got to talk to Sam, Cody and Jacob for a long while yesterday on Skype ... hope Lisa, Wendy, Beth, Cynthia and Jesse get on Skype soon and stay on line so I can see that they are on and try to contact them ... the reception is very good from here and what a nice way to see my loved ones!!! 

Sam and Cody laughed at my wearing Zane's down 'sweater' yesterday during our call ... it is still chilly and overcast today as well ... around 66 right now but feeling like lower sixties or high 50's right now ... no sun and breezy, making for chilly conditions.  Zane and Lisa would say, fall weather. 

Right now Jay and Zane are working on installing a bolt lock for their front door ... they finished the shutters and doors yesterday and now all that's left to putting in the bolt lock and the windows ... Jay needs to go sell fish with Disheau today later, so Zane may go motorcycle riding to see if he can find the shirt Jay lost yesterday on their walk and to find some passionflower for me to plant here at the house.

I am going to work on quilting today ... yesterday Myrtle and Nigel brought me a 'ton' of fevergrass that I am drying to make baskets with, so I need to wait till that is dryer ... plus I want to quilt some more, since I have laid off from that for a few days.  

Well, gonna run!

No comments:

Post a Comment